Sunday, November 22, 2020

Winter Fleece Jumpers


 
I wanted something new/warm and comfortable for Winter if we are going to be in another lockdown im all about comfort. So I saw a jumper at Walmart half off (white unicorn) i told my husband I want that and the material alone will cost more than that. So this jumper started it all. First off i did not like the hoodie. To much weight pulling the jumper backwards. So i wanted a collar. I planned on copying the patter from the white jumper had it all laid out and thought Wait!!! Yep I had a pattern I purchased years ago. So I gathered up scrap fabric laying around pieced it together to have enough for the pattern and that is how i have the Orange/yellow/black jumper. ( my favorite nut my husband said looks like a clown outfit. Can see it from space etc.....) Next I went to JoAnns and in their clearance section scored some fleece for 2.33 a yard. I had to piece the Walking Dead together ( not enough fabric) and ironically easiest to make and not as comfie? Why hun?? But I'm super happy. I think four is enough. LOL MAYBE??

No comments:

Post a Comment