Monday, March 8, 2021

Re-vamping thrift store finds

I picked up some pants at the thrift store. With all this Covid crap can not try them on right now sooo its a guessing game on if they will fit. I paided 50 cents to 5.00 for the white corduroy. Looking for three + that fit good and ill be happy!!!. The black and white ones took a while but did not come out as well as i would hope. I thought my fold was on the back nope front. Looks yuckie. But i wore them on the farm and got grass stains on the white first time wearing them. Big disappointment there.  *As of today March 8, 2020 I wear the khaki pants often. They have become a favorite!*
Just a heads up its Feb 2021 two months after i did these black& white jeans. I can not stand them! So I cut them up to use on different projects. I just did not like them/ the feel/ you know.... I did not feel pretty or even comfortable in them.... Got to go.... GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment