Monday, May 22, 2017

I have been busy making girl dresses

Here lately I have been super busy making girl dresses. I may have gone over the deep end. LOL  I have mailed them and they are scheduled to arrive today. I am super excited to hear what they think about these beauties. It seemed like I would finish one and more material would appear to go again. Even the husband was picking out fabric. Here is a fun fact. Middle son has placed a request for a set of dresses. FYI- its not over, ( seriously smiling over this) Now what I did was search the internet for A-dresses. I found several websites with free patterns and I do love a Freebie. I found a pattern on EBay for a super reasonable price and snagged it. It was from the 80's and at the top tabs had them rounded. I found I like the square look better so I adapted. Now here is the final total:
12 months- 7 dresses, 1 pair of shorts
2T - 8 dresses, 1 pair of shorts
3T - 7 dresses, 4 pairs of shorts, 1 top with three tops waiting to be sewn.
I am seriously not done. I have pants to make too. Fabric waiting to be cut and sewn.

I love the Frozen Dresses ( husband choice), Star Wars ( husband choice)  I really was impressed with the Wonder woman/ Batgirl fabric.

I had a blast. That is what all this is about. Dresses made with LOVE💘💗💖💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment